By Stoyan Stefanov
- Learn why literal notation styles are easier possible choices to functions
- Create gadgets that transcend the elemental styles of utilizing item literals and functions
- Examine styles that follow in particular to the client-side browser environment
By Ben Vinegar, Anton Kovalyov
About this Book
Purchase of the print e-book incorporates a unfastened e-book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
About the Authors
Table of Contents
- Distributing and loading your application
- Rendering HTML and CSS
- Communicating with the server
- Cross-domain iframe messaging
- Authentication and sessions
- Debugging and testing
By Robin Nixon
Explore each one expertise individually, the right way to use them jointly, and choose up helpful internet programming practices alongside the way in which. on the finish of the e-book, you will placed every thing jointly to construct an absolutely practical social networking web site, utilizing XAMPP or any improvement stack of your choice.
- Learn Hypertext Preprocessor in-depth, besides the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Explore MySQL, from database constitution to complicated queries
- Use the mysqli Extension, PHP's enhanced MySQL interface
- Create dynamic personal home page websites that tailor themselves to the user
- Manage cookies and periods, and preserve a excessive point of security
- Use Ajax demands heritage browser/server communication
- Acquire CSS2 & CSS3 talents for professionally styling your net pages
- Implement all of the new HTML5 good points, together with geolocation, audio, video, and the canvas
By Ray Yao
- Understand the best way to reply to consumer occasions and upload interactivity on your applications.
- Create animations that convey your site to lifestyles.
- Start programming utilizing the DOM
- And a lot more!
Beginning Java eight APIs, Extensions and Libraries completes the Apress Java studying trip and is a entire method of studying the Java Swing, JavaFX, Java Scripting, JDBC and community programming APIs.
This ebook covers the foremost extensions of the Java programming language comparable to Swing, JavaFX, community programming, and JDBC. every one subject begins with a dialogue of the topic's historical past. A step by step approach, with small snippets of Java code, presents easy-to-follow directions. on the finish of an issue, an entire and ready-to-run Java software is supplied. This e-book comprises over a hundred thirty photos and diagrams that will help you visualize and higher comprehend the themes. greater than a hundred thirty entire courses let you perform and fast study the topics.
The Swing chapters talk about a variety of elements of operating with a GUI, from the very easy thoughts of constructing a Swing program, to the main complex themes, equivalent to adorning a Swing part with a JLayer, drag-and-drop gains, Synth Skinnable L&F, and so on.
The bankruptcy on community programming covers the fundamentals of community applied sciences first, after which, the complex subject matters of community programming, utilizing a Java classification library. It covers IPv4 and IPv6, addressing schemes, subnetting, supernetting, multicasting, TCP/IP sockets, UPD sockets, asynchronous socket I/O, etc.
The bankruptcy on JDBC presents the main points of connecting and dealing with databases similar to Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Java DB (Apache Derby), Sybase, Adaptive Server wherever, and so forth. It includes a entire dialogue on processing a ResultSet and a RowSet. It discusses the best way to use the RowSetFactory, to procure a RowSet item of a particular sort. operating with huge gadgets (LOBs), reminiscent of Blob, Clob, and NClob, is roofed intimately with Java code examples and database scripts.
By Kevin Yank
By Harvey M. Deitel, Paul Deitel, Abbey Deitel
Web & world-wide-web the right way to software, 5/e is acceptable for either introductory and intermediate-level client-side and server-side programming classes. The e-book can also be compatible for pros who are looking to replace their abilities with the most recent net and internet programming technologies.
Speed up your software improvement through leveraging the styles of domain-driven design
About This Book
- Understand the complexity of your small business requisites to boost extra efficient applications
- Combine smooth improvement thoughts with conventional tools and create new purposes to fit your needs
- Acquire useful abilities via program designing defined with examples
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
- Make verbal exchange with companies extra effective by way of picking your requirements
- Analyze a venture to construct the fitting good points on the correct time
- Test the important components of your venture via imposing test-driven design
- Create software prototypes and make the most of UML to augment developer productivity
- Explore powerful technique of speaking with non-developers to determine extra approximately their requirements
By Tom Barker
in fact, there's way more to development a winning web site than understanding a bit Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). the method starts off lengthy ahead of any coding occurs, and this ebook introduces you to the agile improvement procedure, explaining why this system makes a lot feel for net initiatives and the way most sensible to enforce it. We additionally make certain you are brand new through the use of the newest HTML5 features. Planning is key, so you are going to additionally discover ways to use concepts corresponding to brainstorming, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to get your venture off to the absolute best commence and aid verify soft growth because it develops.
An figuring out of right, semantic markup is key for any internet expert; this e-book explains how HTML5 might be used to constitution content material in order that the markup adheres to present net criteria. you are going to know about the wide variety of HTML5 parts to be had to you, and you may find out how and whilst to take advantage of them via construction instance websites.
with no inventive use of Cascading variety Sheets (CSS), web pages might all glance principally a similar. CSS permits you to set your web site except the remainder, whereas protecting the integrity of your markup. we are going to show off the hot positive factors of CSS3 and the way you should use them. You'll learn the way CSS3 works and the way to use kinds in your pages, permitting you to achieve your layout principles within the browser.
whereas an internet site is being equipped, it has to be established throughout a number of browsers and systems to make sure that the location works for all clients, despite skill or incapacity, and this ebook explains how most sensible to accomplish those projects. Then, it discusses the method of launching and keeping the positioning with a view to proceed to paintings for all its clients all through its existence cycle.